My Song

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Why...

Why do you always asked me y? ....how about my whys .....why do you care? Why do you bother? Why you never think before you act? Why you come into my world ? Why do I love you ? Why you want to keep me safe when you didn't bother to appear when i need you? Why you never realize now it's over ? Why you never Realised I rather obey than fight? Why is that you don't know no one can force me to do anything I don like.. And most of what I do is because I am willing...why you don't see this. ? The last why is why even bother to ask anymore when it's clear I have paid what I owe you. I lost the freedom to choose . I may be a puppet, and I Realised now that at least as a puppet .i will not hurt anyone anymore. Isn't better this way....Plus a puppet doesn't need to feel anything or worry anymore. Just like a vessel waiting to be fill or broken. .

No comments: