My Song

Thursday 15 November 2012

I am only the doll

I am a doll to them , I have no reason to feel or say anything . What I say does not matter or will be accepted in their mind anymore .... Sometimes when I share secrets ,my soul , myself to you not because I expect it to use against me . When you did understand , I know very well you all will use it against me ... When I keep all to myself , I have no one to share my pain with, do I deserve to be treated this way.? What you have done to me ..when I shared everything to you. You use it against me. Yes you got what you want....You used your anger over me to keep me safe . your love has hurt more than bless me happiness. . . You realised now even If I am alone.. .. .. I am just a doll. I am no longer alone in Jb now.. Forever . You happy now. . . ? Do you know what is happening? I hope I don't make a choice out of the choice I have to make.

No comments: