My Song

Friday 16 November 2012

Guitar

Talking to. A friend will make always make me smile . A child hood friend is even more the precious.. It seems like we grown but not grown apart in fact we all wish for everyone to be happy。 today over the conversation. . . I have some tears and laughter .. I am lucky to have a listener 。 what else I can say。 I am not alone in this world , everyone goes through a bad relationship. . . But we didn't die. We learn to let go. To move on. To involved ourselves with work . To explore a new hobby 。 to do a makeover on ourselves... Over coffee too she suggested to involve myself in a new hobby. I said what.. How about you try guitar. It struck my mind how come I never thought of music to heal myself . I always like the music by a guitar and in fact to strum a guitar to please myself . We walked around and look. She places the guitar into my arms and ask Juayn try strumming. When I strum I love the music suddenly.. So sweet. So comforting and even I don know what I am strumming ,since I have so much free time I 'll invest in a new hobby . I know music will heal me.'hopefully bring back the smiles . What happen in the past cannot be erased or forgotten, I cherish the good memories and bury the bad ones. I hope it is the same with you. I may be emotional, unstable . However I am trying to live a good life。I can't live a life with anger and hate. I love love. I love kindness and goodness . I love to be gentle. You are right about me. . I am soft hearted. I want you to know the word is .willing . I'll care for myself more . No more hospital visit. I pray it will be the same for you , DFJK

No comments: