My Song

Sunday 11 November 2012

Betrayal..

Fate or choice? Life is a choice . The present is the choice we made. I make a choice to love and got hurt in the end. . He loves me? I don't know, he lost his temper, he got childish. He said words which I would never thought he would use on me, yet he did . He breaks the trust piece by piece . If you love , why Would your hurt? If you love , then where is the trust? To claim to protect me.. I
Keep me safe.. So what did we get in the end. Nothing! Nothing ever matters anymore . . . If there is a promise to make me smile, you'll taken everything out of my life . I said so earlier... You will lose me faster than you expected. It doesn't matter if I will have anything beautiful at my last breath, I no longer have the strength to live my life anymore. I am just an empty vessel waiting to be broken into pieces .. Are you happy now?

No comments: