My Song

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Memories

I kept remembering of the past these days. I know after this week, I will be back in my hometown with nothing much to do except helping around my home. Probably spent the whole time at my hometown exercising... at the same time I felt bad to leave my little dog Bin -Bin here alone in this house.
I wonder time and time again....how long I can stay here within this lonely serendipity. I hate this. I hate to know that I work so hard, without anyone to share my life with. Perhaps taking good care of my health is my only goal. Who could ever lived that long with loneliness. Whom to spend my life with.. my loyal friend here kept telling me that being single is good. You are not bound to anything.
Yes , even though I am not bound to anyone . I am to my parents. The curse of obedience. I came without having what to fight for. When i found a reason to fight for. my happiness in work. i realized i could lost it too. i found love. i realized i can never have it. it's a choice i made. there are things i can keep and i have to lose.

What I wanted to put down everything.... it was not a choice i can make now.  Who am I to make decision... who am I deserve anything beautiful.... People told I deserve everything. ...
How true is that.?


No comments: