My Song

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Laughter. Love

I can't help to wonder what was in the mind of my students when he came up with the excuse of his mom asking him to get a packet of flour and put it on his stomachache to relieve stomachache. Such a brilliant lies dumb but totally hilarious . LOL , it's amazing how I used to get so Mad at this boy , felt like giving him a good lesson for being so ignorant of his "i
The prince of .." . Even as I was busy and felt I have so much more on my tables waiting for me to complete I felt funny whenever I think about his funny lies . .. That sure make my day. As the day passes with light and drizzling rain. I can't help but wonder students are actually quite closer to me more than I can Realised . They understand my feelings and always love to surround their teacher. I had a very light conversations with a few students who were not involved in Chinese language paper. I was Asking their help to help me return the diaries which I gave my students earlier in January to develop their writing skills. Being busy body , they flipped through a few to read the contents. It was titled as what you believe in. There was on about love. It was actually a true confession about how a boy believes about love. If there is love, nothing will be broken. Parents.
Were separated since the boy was 6 . He believes in love. He said some love last forever as his grandparents but not with his parents. I asked the few students. Let me ask you this question.... Of love and responsibilities . Which will you choose ? Responsibility was the first answer . How about in marriage? There is no love, but the responsibilities still goes on correct? However you can't stay in marriage when there is no love. But teacher, responsibilities is more important . I know . I know . So I decided. Since you love to read and write , how bout writing to me. I will reply you when I read. I'll give you nice diaries provided you write. No need to pay. Suddenly I felt writing has always been apart of me. I will always write when I felt I need to talk to myself. Good night world. I still hope and have faith that I be the one holding the miracles :-) .

No comments: