My Song

Friday 4 January 2013

expectations

sometimes...
when i want.... i don't get.
when i least expects. i got it.

today once i reached school ...
a boy came over and asked me teacher, when is training?

i told him: hey, i am not in charge for school team anymore..
boy: then? what you doing? who is in charge?
me: another teacher. i am under another club....
boy: why always change?
me: how do i know.? the school decides one...

in the end.... i still felt frustrated....
do i stop now?
perhaps no... just maybe the stress of holding and bringing back the trophies now doesn't fall on me.
i have other battles which i need to win this year...
maybe basketball is just my play time...my leisure. my destress zone.

i have new students and of course the troublesome one....
given new duties...

secretarial titles....
aerobics club...( as long as i don't work on weekend)
choir club.... (i don;t even play any instruments for sure....)
work collegues changes too...

even if i want to remain constant for 2 years...
there are always new faces, new friends and new collegues...
teaching has to go on.
for the time being...
i still swim here.
perhaps ...
my last third year.
what i will gain again by end of 2013..

Act: i am happy the boy still remembers me.:-) as the teacher for school team:-)

No comments: